Monday 14 March 2011

Heartquake in Japan

   


I would like again to think about Japanese people and remember all the people involved in the terrible earthquake and subsequent tsunami.
I've been in Japan for my honeymoon in 2000. I've met wonderful people there, and I've seen such astonishing places. As a tourist, I've probably seen just one side of the coin, but I can assure you, Japan is one of the places where I felt closest to nature, to real people. They are a great nation, and I hope they will find the strenght to rise again.
Thinking about the tragedy occurred last friday, my thoughts go to those who died, those who have lost everything, and those who are still suffering.
Please, say a prayer for all Japan.

1 comment:

  1. That was the very sorrowful event in that year, We are unable to do anything agenst nature. We can save our nature and also we can easily grow plants even if you have no garden. You can grow your plants indoor lightning. I have the for growing plants without sun light.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. I apologize if I don't publish comments immediately.

However, I do answer to all the comments.