When it comes down to profiles, it is always difficult. Who cares about who am I and what I do/did/will do?
If you really want to, here you are!
I started playing with computers when my father gave me a Commodore 64 as Christmas present. That happened when I was 12 and since then I've always had strong curiosity for technology in general.
A big change in life was living in London where I worked as IT expert, even if my expertise was really poor at that time. Anyway, I had the chance to meet real experts and listen, learn and share. In that period I discovered Internet through AOL services. And that was really a turning point! Back from UK, I started playing around with Geocities and I published my first web site (that was in the mid nineties, if memory serves me well).
I actually started to get into programming more than 10 years ago when I got my first job. At the beginning I played a lot with ms Access and generally with VBA, and then my curiosity made me look into, read, learn and apply new programming languages and new technologies.
I developed my first Intranet project in that period.
Today I have a good knowledge on:
- from ms windows 98 to windows 7 operating systems,
- ms windows server,
- ms exchange,
- ms office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook),
- dynamic web sites development (Flash, asp, css and ajax),
- ms Access and ms SQL Server databases,
- company management web application development.
Apart from that, I am a Quality and Environment Manager. I am a certified Auditor/Lead Auditor for Quality Management Systems with more than 10 year experience in quality management and more than 2 year experience in environmental management for service and production companies.
Both worlds gave me the possibility to have knowledge on:
- business processes analysis and their interdependence,
- development, management and automation of statistical indicators for business process analysis,
- management and control, general and industrial accounting, creation of business plans, forecasts and analysis in order to facilitate corporate strategies.
Bleah! How boring.
|contact me and share your thoughts. You can even see my Google+ and my profiles. The Web Thought has a Google+ Page as well, please add it in your circles.|