Friday 11 March 2011

Chain of Fools : Upgrading through every version of windows (HQ)

   


Today, I would like to share this great video from a guy - Andy. What's great in it? In ten (10!) minutes you can see the upgrade of every version of Microsoft Windows. What you will see is pretty amazing. Starting from MS Dos 5.00, Andy upgraded to Windows 1.01, 2.1, 3.0, Windows 95, 98, 2000 and then Windows XP, Vista and finally Windows 7.
In the video, he shows how to Doom II and Monkey Island are perfectly running in every environment. As I understand, Andy used a Virtual Machine to do so. Please see the video and if you would like to know more, go to Andy's blog page.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. I apologize if I don't publish comments immediately.

However, I do answer to all the comments.