Wednesday 23 May 2012

The future of The Web Thought

   


Things change.
Lately the web thought has reached the 100.000th pageview while the new Blogger policy for country specific URLs has tragically hit the overall visitor number.
The blog has some returning visitors and regular readers, but most visitors are just passing by, looking for immediate answers and nothing more.
As I said, things change. And even my commitment for a ever growing blog is changing. I do love what I've done for the web thought, and I really appreciate when some of you has shared their opinions, ideas and thoughts. Sometimes you have thanked me, sometimes you have shared your solution, sometimes you've just showed your doubts and critical opinions. Well, in the end I really appreciate it, in any case.
Three posts every week is a big effort. When I started the blog almost 2 years ago, I thought it was just enough. Today I think it is too much, without help.
I've asked for your help in the past and Ben Rogerson has surely contributed with his article, however it's not enough for me.

Things change and I am ready to move on. I'm ready to change job and in some way change life. It might be that the web thought will change as well, because I don't really know what will happen in the near future.
Keep on following the blog, and rest assured that I will try my best to keep it alive.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. I apologize if I don't publish comments immediately.

However, I do answer to all the comments.