Today, in this short post, I would like you to know about a wonderful tool aimed to the creation of gradients with CSS.
The name of the tool is Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator, a powerful Photoshop-like CSS gradient editor from ColorZilla.
If you need to create gradients with cross-browser compatibility, the tool is quite powerful. It outputs the CSS code for IE9, FF3.6+, Chrome, Safari4+, Chrome10+, Safari5.1+, IE10+, IE6-8. As you can see it covers really most the browsers.
The main features of the tool are:
- Powerful Photoshop-like interface
- Cross browser CSS output
- Horizontal, vertical, diagonal and radial gradients
- Complex multi-stop gradients
- Opacity support with multiple opacity stops
- Hex, rgb, rgba, hsl, hsla color formats
- Support for full multi-stop gradients with IE9
- Import from image (convert image gradient to CSS)
- Import from existing CSS
- Adjust gradient by hue, saturation, lightness
- More than 135 gradient presets
- Saving custom gradient presets
- Sass output
- Flexible preview panel
- Gradient permalinks for sending and sharing
Enjoy and see you next time!